About the Survey
The Pedestrian Cork Survey 2020 the Pedestrian Cork Survey 2020 is one of the first efforts to understand pedestrian experiences in Cork from the perspective of road users. This community-led study was conducted in collaboration with the School of Applied Psychology, University College Cork, and aimed to:
- Understand pedestrians’ experiences of walking in and around Cork City and County’s public spaces; and
- Identify areas of Cork that promote or hinder a positive pedestrian experience, and the factors influencing perceptions of walkability.
The Full Report and specific Sections can be read using the below links
Full Report: PCS20 Full Report
- Executive Summary
- Background and Methodology
- Participants’ Profile & Walking Habits
- Neighbourhood Walkability
- Walkability of Outdoor Spaces – Overview
- Walkability for Vulnerable Groups
- Walking in Cork City
- Walking in Cork County
Pedestrian Cork Survey 2020 Infographic by Pedestrian Cork is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
“Streets are for People”